- Our company offers traditional and numerically controlled (CNC) turning using state-of-the-art machinery.
We perform engineered turning on materials like S235JR S355JR-J2, 303-304-316 stainless steel, brass, bronze, cast iron, titanium, aluminum and any of its alloys.
- Our facilities are equipped to perform CNC milling, thus meeting the high quality standards required by our customers.
Here it is possible to see some examples of our CNC milling metalworking.
- We can perform metal sheet laser cutting on a maximum width of 20 mm for S355, 10 mm for AISI and 6 mm for aluminum.
- We are specialized in heavy and light carpentry metalworking, from a single part to small and large series, on behalf of third parties and following custom-made designs.
Upon customer’s request, we can issue UNI ISO 3834-3, EN 1090-2 certificates following visual tests or non-destructive penetrant and magnetic particle examinations.
- Rollo Massimo features a robot welding workstation equipped with a Fronius CMT generator.
Our fully qualified staff can guarantee the highest standards in terms of quality, precision and reliability of our welding processes.
Apart from the manufacturing of components, the company has been also offering for many years now the mechanical balancing of parts with a maximum diameter of 600 mm and a maximum length of 3,000 mm.
Rollomec is able to meet the requirements of its customers offering a final product with any necessary superficial treatment and made of parts manufactured, processed and mechanically assembled within the company’s facilities.
ROLLOMEC IN THE SOCIAL NETWORK
Rollo Massimo is the reference point for the manufacturing of mechanical parts on behalf of third parties for Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria.
Please call +39 045 8780462 or send an email to ask for a free estimate.